Etihad Airways Route Map
• Etihad Airways is known to serve about 116 passenger and cargo destinations across Africa, Europe, North America, South America, Asia and Australia.
• Etihad Airways which is also the flag carrier of United Arab Emirates, along with Air China, British Airways, Delta Air Lines, Emirates, Korean Air, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways and Etihad Airways, is one of the few carriers to have given services to all six inhabited continents which makes it a complete rational reason to invest your money and book your flight reservations with Etihad Airways.
• Etihad Airways has got codeshare agreements with the following airlines; Aegean Airlines, Bangkok Airways, Belavia, China Eastern Airlines, Air Berlin, Turkish Airlines, Vietnam Airlines and many more.
Etihad Airways Baggage Allowance:
1) Carry-on Baggage:
• Every passenger on Etihad Airways will be allowed to carry only one bag and one personal item such as a laptop bag, handbag, or it can be a briefcase while traveling in Etihad Airways according to the norms and rules.
• Carry-on bag restrictions for Economy Class are as followed: Maximum Dimensions allowed are: 45 linear in and Maximum Weight which is allowed onboard is about 7 kg. For Pearl Business and Diamond First Class the Maximum Dimensions for each bag which is allowed are: 45 linear in along with the Maximum Combined Weight of about 12 kg.
2) Checked Baggage:
• All Etihad Airways flights, except those to the USA and Canada, use the weight concept according to which the combined weight of all carry bags cannot exceed the limits which are given as follows:
• For Diamond First Class it is 50 kg, for Pearl Business Class it is 40 kg, for Coral Economy Class it is 30 kg and for infants it is about 10 kg.
• Flights to the USA and Canada use the piece concept according to which in Economy Class: Maximum weight is allowed up to 30 kg with the Maximum dimensions of 17 in x 28 in x 35 in
• In Pearl Business Class the Maximum weight which is allowed is up to 40 kg and Maximum dimensions are 17 in x 28 in x 35 in.
• And in Diamond First Class: Maximum weight for Baggage allowance is up to 40 kg and Maximum dimensions are up to 17 in x 28 in x 35 in
• Checked baggage restrictions for infants:
• In this case the Maximum weight which is allowed according to the norms of Etihad Airways are 10 kg and one extra handbag whose weight must not exceed the given weight limit of 5 kg.
3) Excess Baggage:
What happens in case of excess baggage? The applicable excess baggage, unless otherwise specified, is 1.5% of the highest normal direct adult one way IATA Coral Economy class fare per excess kilogram.
To know More about Eithad Airways baggage fees and policy
Etihad Inflight Services
Etihad Entertainment: Get involved
Stream, watch, experience and get involved. This is what Etihad Airways is all about and will be all about in the coming days and years till its existence providing its passengers with all there is to give, cherish and to love. The passenger gets to take it to a whole new level when it comes to fun and entertainment.
Get 10% off on Duty Free Shopping: Exclusive and Special
Now you as a passenger get to receive a worthwhile 10% discount when you shop for the latest fragrances, cosmetics, jewellery, watches and much more and have them all delivered directly to your seat onboard. What an unique way to do your shopping! You get to select your choice of absolutely duty free products on your next flight with Etihad Airways and get a hilarious 10% off the total amount of your pre-order. What can one want more!
Only Three- Room Suite in the Sky: The Phenomenal services
If you want privacy because you are two people who are traveling to your dream destination then you have this iconic choice of The Residence: It offers you with a truly magnificent traveling experience along with the exceptionally well concocted option of spectacular hospitality. In this you get your own living room, a separate bedroom. It is one of a kind Air traveling experience which there is designed keeping in mind the needs of two people who are traveling together. It is simply superb.
Etihad Airways Pets Policy
Etihad Airways allows only falcons to be carried as pets on all its aircrafts. Diamond First Class
2 falcons are allowed per guest. Talking about the charges applicable, they are 3 times the normal excess baggage rate and 2 more additional falcons can be carried provided the fact that an extra seat is purchased within same class.
Pearl Business Class
In Pearl Business class 2 falcons are allowed. In Pearl Business Class as well the charges applicable are 3 times of the normal excess baggage. 2 additional falcons can be carried when an extra seat is purchased within the same class.
Coral Economy Class
In Coral Economy only 1 falcon is allowed, charges which are applicable for one falcon is about 3 times the normal baggage. However, one extra falcon is allowed when an extra seat is purchased within the same class and in that case no extra charges would be applicable.
Seeing Eye Dogs
However, Etihad Airways doesn’t allow dogs to lead the blind or deaf for transportation. The pet may be accepted as checked baggage in the cargo without any extra charge. Any other animal rather than falcons must travel as cargo and are not allowed in the passenger cabin or checked baggage.
Etihad Airways Special Deals Á offers:
In winters, Etihad Airways has made a point of increasing its flight airports which operate at regional level. If we try to conclude then we can say that the whole world is on sale here and can really offer you with the best travel packages possible at best prices. Whether it's your adventure in NewZealand, Hawaii or Europe you get the best traveling experience with Etihad Airways. Book your flight tickets and make United Airline seat reservations to experience the best in class.
• Get the best of Etihad Guest frequent flyer program and experience the luxury of it
• 500 Etihad Guest Miles as a welcome bonus
• Super exciting and exclusive deals for Etihad Business and Economy Class: Make your traveling luxurious with Etihad Airways
• Get special discounts on Exclusive Etihad holiday packages by booking your flight reservation with Etihad Airways
• Etihad Business Connect loyalty programme for businesses: The best of what there is.
Etihad Airways Unaccompanied Minor Service
• While traveling with Etihad Airways, unaccompanied minor service becomes mandatory for children who are between the age group of 5-12 years and are traveling without an adult guardian.
• Children between the age group of 13-17 years are not necessarily required to do Air traveling as unaccompanied minors, however, if they want they can choose it as an optional service on which the applicable charges would apply.
• Children who are under 5 years of age are simply not allowed to travel unless accompanied by an adult guardian who is at least 18 years of age or above.